We are proud to sponsor the world beverage innovation award at Brau!
CERTUSS official sponsor of World Beverage Innovation Award 2016 “Best environmental sustainability initiative”: supporting responsibility for the future.
CERTUSS has proudly sponsored the World Beverage Innovation Award 2016 in the category “Best environmental sustainability initiative”. The ceremony took place on November 9th during the BrauBeviale in Nuremberg, Germany. The Award won “Ethical Bean Coffee” for their 100% compostable single serve pods. The Vancouver-based Company, internationally successful for their 100% Fairtrade certified organic coffee, recently launched the 100% compostable pods under the motto “Great taste, zero waste”.
CERTUSS investments in the R&D field aim into maximized energy efficiency and reduced footprint by:
- Reaching full steam output within max. 5 minutes after a cold start, thus no need to keep the generator in standby mode permanently;
- Adjusting steam output to the respective application automatically through the maintenance of a stable pressure level;
- Water tube boiler design working with low water volume, thus minimizing emission losses by keep heating up phase short;
- Reducing water consumption and water pollution for draining;
- 3-fold air insulation with heat recycling and preheated combustion air serving to energy and cost saving;
- Optional steam dryer and economizer for heat recycling of the flue gas;
- Long life span and low maintenance requirements for cost efficiency;
CERTUSS not only guarantees high performance through high energy efficiency on own products, but at the same time supports initiatives worldwide aiming at improving sustainability. Just because we, at CERTUSS, are…
Thinking about tomorrow!