Drinktec is the international Trade Fair for the Beverage and Liquid Food Industry, taking place at Munich every 4 years. But Drinktec is more than “one more Fair”: it is the showroom for every innovation in the sector; it is a platform of business communication globally; and it is the site where successful agreements are made face to face.
The main exhibition sections are:
- Process technology for the production
- Filling and packaging technology
- Process automation, engineering, control and IT solutions
- PET point (PET technology for beverages and liquid food)
- Containers, packing materials, equipment and closures
- Raw materials, agents and additives
- Energy systems, water and waste water
- Beverage marketing, restaurant and catering supplies and equipment
The Drinktec hosts approximately 1,600 Exhibitors from over 75 countries and opens its doors to more than 65,000 visitors from over 180 countries. Almost half of the visitors are professionals of the beer and brewery sector. One day after the original Oktoberfest starts in Munich and everyone may clink their beer steins at the biggest beer festival in the world with 13,000 employees over 18 days. Everyone but the CERTUSS team, who after an impressive week in Munich packed their suitcases and flied to Chicago, IL for the Process Expo: see you soon at Booth #2456!
The international crew of CERTUSS Group of Companies at the Drinktec 2017 (from left to right): Holger Deimann President of CERTUSS America LP, Jean-Philippe Renaudin LCI group Sales Partner CERTUSS France, Gabor Neuherz Sales East-North CERTUSS Germany, Ray Timmins General Manager CERTUSS UK, Jeanine Hitschler Inside Sales CERTUSS Germany, Wesley Thompson Sales Engineer CERTUSS UK, Bernd Gläßer Sales Director CERTUSS Germany.
Visitors from all continents get consultation from the CERTUSS experts.
Mathias Brauner and Bernd Gläßer, the CEO and the Sales Director of CERTUSS Germany, respectively